PET URINE ODOR REMOVALChem-Dry in Logan effectively removes pet stains and smells from carpets and rugs
Pet Urine Stain and Odor Removal in Logan
In a dream world, our beloved pets would never make messes on our carpets, furniture, or rugs. However, we all know that’s not the case and that accidents happen. Unfortunately, when these accidents involve urine, it’s not an easy clean. When not taken care of promptly and properly, urine can seep deep below the carpets and ruin the pad and floor underneath. It is very expensive to take care of and replace.
Luckily, thanks to Chem-Dry of Northern Utah’s carpet cleaning and revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), even severely damaged carpets or area rugs can be saved.
P.U.R.T.® is specifically designed to eliminate pet urine odors, stains, and bacteria. Even carpets or area rugs severely damaged with pet urine can be recovered. If you’ve tried the products you bought from the store and the pet smells and stains are still there, give Chem-Dry in Logan a call!
Things You Should Know About Urine In Carpet
When pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just stay on the surface. It seeps deeper and deeper until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath. So, does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time?
If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about. It’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple surface cleaning does not get rid of urine odors.
Schedule Pet Urine Odor Removal in Logan with Chem-Dry of Northern Utah Today!
Call (435) 752-6100 or
Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells, When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
Let’s Take You Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues.
Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian has to say about the impact of pet urine in your home and how we effectively remove the pet stains and bacteria from your carpet.
Get rid of those stubborn pet stains and smells. Contact Chem-Dry of Northern Utah in Logan today and get a free pet odor consultation!
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.