CAREERSFind a fulfilling career with Chem-Dry of Northern Utah
Join the Chem-Dry of Northern Utah team!
Chem-Dry of Northern Utah is growing and adding to our professional team. No experience required. However, you must pass a background check, have a reliable vehicle, and be able to lift 100 lbs. We hire responsible, punctual, quality minded people to provide our award-winning service to great customers. Paid training starts at $12 per hour.
Once trained you will earn commission for the work you do. We provide the training, equipment, vehicle, and customer appointments. You provide a reliable vehicle to and from work, a great attitude, great customer service, and a desire to be a part of a successful service team.
Our average service professional earns $17 per hour. Some earn as high as $25 per hour or more. If you are nervous about commission, don’t be. A good driving record, the capability to lift 100 lbs, and the ability to pass a background check are required. Looking for a long term career? We might be the place for you. Benefits and vacation pay.
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Technician
Full-time – Starting At $12/hour + Commission
● Perform quality work consistently and at an acceptable pace
● Reliably report to work on time, reporting all absences prior to the start of the working day
● Politely and graciously greet client (if home) and explain day’s procedure
● Listen to customers’ concerns and offer professional recommendations to satisfy those concerns.
● Use Chem-Dry’s proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning process and other applications as trained
● Notify client when complete and expertly explain any unusual findings and answer questions
● Complete all required forms accurately and on time
● Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
● Assist in upgrading sales to current customers
● Follow route assignment and drive safely
● Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
● Write short, detailed correspondence
● Effectively and graciously present information to clients in one-on-one and small group settings
● Outstanding customer service scleans
● Team player • Safe driving record and reliable transportation
● Be able to lift 100 lbs using proper lifting technique
● Perform duties safely, effectively and with great care for customer belongings and home
● Pass drug screen test
● No experience necessary
● Get paid to learn a trade
● Be paid in accordance to your effort
● Everywhere you go you will leave that place cleaner and healthier.
● Gain experience in sales and receive top notch training by industry leaders
All Chem-Dry of Northern Utah positions require that you pass a background check, have a reliable vehicle with a clean driving record, and be able to lift up to 75 lbs throughout the day.